Grades 1-8 Admissions
Gilbert Lanoff M.D. Primary School
George & Barbara Hanus Middle School
Hillel Torah Main Campus
7120 N. Laramie, Skokie, IL 60077
School begins for grades 1-6 at 8:20 am. An early drop off option is available daily beginning at 7:30 am.
For grades 7-8, school begins with Minyan at 7:50 am.
School is in session until 3:50 pm daily, except on Fridays when dismissal is at 1:30 pm. Beginning on March 17, 2017, dismissal will be at 3:50 pm.
Admissions Process and Calendar
- Come see us in action! Visit Hillel Torah during school hours. You may schedule a tour by contacting the Admissions Director at email@example.com or call 847-674-6533 x 209.
- Complete the online application form along with a $100.00 application fee by January 20, 2017. Forward the “Transcript and Record Release” and “Teacher Evaluation Forms” to your child’s current school.
- Submit teacher recommendation form by February 10, 2017.
- Transfer students in grades 1-8 will be considered for admission after careful review of their school records, report cards, teacher evaluations and standardized test scores. An interview with the Principal, Directors of General and Judaic studies or the Student Services department is required before a transfer student can be considered for admission.
- Schedule an interview for your child.
- Students have the option to spend a part of the day with their peers in class.
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be notified of you child’s acceptance in April.
- An enrollment deposit of $500.00 (which is applied toward tuition) must be received within two weeks of acceptance to hold your child’s space.