Hillel Torah Main Campus
7120 N. Laramie
Skokie, IL 60077
The Hillel Torah Day School is a great choice for families seeking a warm and nurturing outstanding general and Judaic education for their child.
School Hours and Extended Day Program
The Kindergarten Program is in session Monday through Friday from 8:20 am - 2:00 pm.
An early drop off option is available daily beginning at 7:30 am.
An extended day program is available Monday through Thursday until 3:50 pm each day of the week and is theme specific. The extended day program will also be available on Fridays, starting on March 17, 2017.
The Kindergarten at Hillel Torah is for children who are 5-years-old by October 31 of the entering year.
Admissions Process and Calendar
Attend Hillel Torah’s “SUNDAY FUNDAY” at the Preschool on December 4, 2016 from 10:00-11:30 am. Enjoy music, movement and creative hands-on activities led by our talented teachers. Hillel Torah administrators will be available to answer your questions.
Come see us in action! Visit the Kindergarten during school hours. You may schedule a tour by contacting the Admissions Director at email@example.com or call 847-674-6533 x 209.
Complete the online application form along with a $100.00 application fee by January 20, 2017.
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Submit Teacher recommendation form by February 10, 2017.
- Schedule your “Get to Know You” visit in April.
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be notified of you child’s acceptance in April.
- An enrollment deposit of $500.00 (which is applied toward tuition) must be received within two weeks of acceptance to hold your child’s space.