Alana Beth Stein Preschool
Hillel Torah Skokie Valley Campus
8825 East Prairie Road
Skokie, IL 60076
Preschool Admissions: Pre-Nursery & Nursery
Hillel Torah Day School is a great choice for families seeking a warm and nurturing outstanding general and Judaic education for their child.
School Hours and Extended Day Program
- The Pre-Nursery and Nursery Program is in session Monday through Friday from 9:00 am–1:00 pm.
- An early drop off option is available daily beginning at 7:30 am.
- An Aftercare Enrichment program is available Monday through Thursday until 2:30 pm and is theme specific.
- Our Stay & Play option extends the above Aftercare Enrichment until 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday.
- The Preschool at Hillel Torah offers a 3 and 4-year-old program with an option for an extended day.
- All children must be toilet trained. Applicants for Pre-Nursery must be 3 years old by October 31st of the entering year.
- Applicants for Nursery must be 4-years-old by October 31st of the entering year.
Admissions Process and Calendar
- Attend Hillel Torah’s “SUNDAY FUNDAY” at the Preschool on December 4, 2016 from 10:00-11:30 am. Enjoy music, movement and creative hands-on activities led by our talented teachers. Hillel Torah administrators will be available to answer your questions.
- Come see us in action! Visit the Preschool during school hours. You may schedule a tour by contacting the Admissions Director at email@example.com or call 847-674-6533 x 209.
- Complete the online application form along with a $100.00 application fee by January 20, 2017.
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Submit teacher recommendation form (if applicable) by February 10, 2017.
- Schedule your “Get to Know You” visit in April.
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be notified of you child’s acceptance in April.
- An enrollment deposit of $500.00 (which is applied toward tuition) must be received within two weeks of acceptance to hold your child’s space.
- Financial Aid information can be obtained here. For further questions regarding financial assistance, contact our Business Administrator, Dov Shandalov, at 847-674-6533 x 204 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUF Right Start Program
Learn about JUF's Right Start program for Jewish early childhood education. At the
heart of the program is the gift voucher for tuition reimbursement to any participating
Jewish preschool. It is not based on need. Read more about it and apply online today!
28: 3rd Gr Chicago Fair from 7:00-8:00 pm at HT
24: 5th Gr Yom Hashoa Program from 9:00-10:30 am at HT