We're excited to announce the launch of ParentsWeb, the parent portal of RenWeb, our new school management system.
ParentsWeb is a powerful tool which will enable greater transparency and a greater flow of information between school and home. When logged into ParentsWeb, parents will be able to see academic information specific to their children in a private and secure environment.
All you will need is an internet-capable computer to view your child's attendance, homework, class calendars of assignments and special events, hot lunch orders, online parent directory and teacher websites (gradebook for Middle School Students will follow in a few weeks.)
To Set Up Your Username and Password:
1. Under the Parents tab on the school website, click on the ParentsWeb link. Then click on the link to the ParentsWeb Login Page.
2. Towards the bottom of the ParentsWeb Login Page, click on the create a new ParentsWeb account link.
3. Enter district code: HT-IL (case sensitive)
4. Enter your email address (it needs to be the address that Hillel Torah has for you in our system so use the address at which you get your Hillel Torah email).
5. Click create account. The system will then send you an email with a link. This may take a few minutes.
6. Go to your email inbox, open the email from Renweb and click on the link. This will take you to a page to create a user name and password.
7. Create a username.
8. Create a password. Note: Passwords must be 6 characters and must contain both letters and numbers.
9. Click save username and/or password.
1. Navigate to the Parents page on the school website and click on the ParentsWeb Login link on the right side of the page.
2. Enter district code: HT-IL (case sensitive)
3. Enter your username and password.
4. Click login.
Once you are in, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the features and click around. For a tour of the key features, click the "Tour the New ParentsWeb" button on the bottom left of the screen.
Our goal is to improve our communication with you. We welcome your feedback on your ParentsWeb experience - please let us know what's working and what you wish were different so that we can make those improvements.
Questions? Feedback? Email email@example.com with a detailed subject heading.
We hope you enjoy your ParentsWeb experience!
28: 3rd Gr Chicago Fair from 7:00-8:00 pm at HT
24: 5th Gr Yom Hashoa Program from 9:00-10:30 am at HT
- Student Services Website
- School Calendar
- Hot Lunch Orders
- Parent/Teacher Conference Reservation
- Names, Not Numbers ©
- Bar-Bat Mitzvah Resources
- Bar-Bat Mitzvah Protocol
- Chidon Program
- 2016-2017 Year at a Glance