Last updated 11/11/2011
What is ParentsWeb?
ParentsWeb is the parent portal of RenWeb, our school management systemParentsWeb is a powerful tool which will enable greater transparency and a greater flow of informationbetween school and home. When logged into ParentsWeb parents will be able to see academic information specific to their children in a private and secure environment.
What does ParentsWeb contain?
ParentsWeb will allow parents to see academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children's information from others.
All you will need is an internet-capable computer to view such information as your child’s: Attendance, Grades (Middle School), Homework, Class Calendars of assignments and special events, Teacher Websites, Pictures, School Calendar, School Announcements and Highlights.
How do I Set Up My Username and Password?
1. Under the Parents tab on the school website click on the ParentsWeb link. Then click on the link to the ParentsWeb Login Page.
2. Towards the bottom of the ParentsWeb Login Page, click on the create a new Parentsweb account link.
3. Enter district code: HT-IL (case sensitive)
4. Enter your email address (it needs to be the address that Hillel Torah has for you in our system so use the address at which you get your Hillel Torah email).
5. Click create account. The system will then send you an email with a link. This may take a few minutes.
6. Go to your email inbox, open the email from Renweb and click on the link. This will take you to a page to create a user name and password.
7. Create a username.
8. Create a password. Note: Passwords must be 6 characters and must contain both letters and numbers.
9. Click save username and/or password.
How do I log in?
1. Navigate to the Parents page on the school website and click on the ParentsWeb Log-In link on the right side of the page.
2. Enter district code: HT-IL (case sensitive)
3. Enter your username and password.
4. Click login
Who updates ParentsWeb and how often?
The home page of parentsweb is updated by the school office regularly. The teacher sites, including homework, grades and attendance are updated by each teacher on a regular basis.
If there is a conflict between my child's planner and ParentsWeb - which is right?
Go with the planner. On occasion it could happen that the real time homework assigned by the teacher in class is more up to date than the assignment they posted online the day before.
Why should my child keep their planner updated if the teachers will post everything online?
Keeping a planner is a crucial practice which helps students develop important skills of responsibility, organization and self-reliance, which they will need to succeed in their future schooling and in life.
Is my child supposed to access ParentsWeb?
ParentsWeb is geared toward keeping parents informed about what is going on in school but students can certainly view ParentsWeb as well. For Middle Schoolers, ParentsWeb is a great way for students to view their current grades.
I have a question or a suggestion about ParentsWeb - who do I contact?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed subject heading.
28: 3rd Gr Chicago Fair from 7:00-8:00 pm at HT
24: 5th Gr Yom Hashoa Program from 9:00-10:30 am at HT
- Student Services Website
- School Calendar
- Hot Lunch Orders
- Parent/Teacher Conference Reservation
- Names, Not Numbers ©
- Bar-Bat Mitzvah Resources
- Bar-Bat Mitzvah Protocol
- Chidon Program
- 2016-2017 Year at a Glance