How to Sign Up for Conferences
Using the Online Virtual Paragon System:
Before you begin, you should have ready:
• A list of all the teachers you would like to see. The system does not tell you the names of your children’s teachers, as this would be a security risk.
• An idea of when you would like to schedule have your conferences.
To make reservations, follow these steps:
1. The Parent/Teacher Conference Reservation System website can be accessed from the school’s website at http://www.hilleltorah.org/
2. Enter the school’s master password (included in mailing / or call school office)
3. All accounts have been deleted. Therefore, all parents must create a new account. Create an account by choosing a username and password and log into the system. Only one parent per household should be signing into the system.
4. Select the task you want to perform, such as making reservations.
5. Select the teachers you want to sign up for by clicking in the box by each teacher’s name. (Please take into consideration the location of the classrooms when you schedule your conferences and allow for moving time if the rooms are far apart. (You also have the option of scheduling your conferences by ‘Room #’ rather than by ‘Teacher’). Scroll down and click Continue.
6. The schedules of teachers you have selected will be displayed next to each other. Reserve the slots you need by selecting the available time slots.
7. Click SAVE to reserve the slots you have selected so far, or press DONE when you have finished making all your reservations. (Note: Your selected conference time slots are not really yours until you press the SAVE or DONE button and see that your requested slots have been reserved for you. If you have selected a conference time slot, but have not yet saved your reservation, someone else may be signing up for the same slot at the same time and whoever saves first will get that slot.)
8. Review the list of your reservations. If you are satisfied, you can print your reservation and log out of the system, or you can go back and make changes.
9. You can always log in again to view, print, or modify your schedule. If you provided an email address when you created your account, you will get an email with your reserved conference times.
10. If you are having difficulty scheduling an appointment due to time constraints, you may request a call back from that teacher through the Virtual Paragon System.
28: 3rd Gr Chicago Fair from 7:00-8:00 pm at HT
24: 5th Gr Yom Hashoa Program from 9:00-10:30 am at HT
- Student Services Website
- School Calendar
- Hot Lunch Orders
- Parent/Teacher Conference Reservation
- Names, Not Numbers ©
- Bar-Bat Mitzvah Resources
- Bar-Bat Mitzvah Protocol
- Chidon Program
- 2016-2017 Year at a Glance